How to Apply
If you would like to make an application for your daughter to attend MLC School you can
- Download the MLC School Enrolment application form for completion and return to the school via mail, email or in person
- Request a prospectus by completing the online form, to have information about the school, including an application form posted to you
- Visit the school and experience our learning environments by joining one of our regular group tours throughout the year
Although the school has formal entry points, new students are welcome to enter the school at other Year levels, at the discretion of the Principal and if places are available.
Formal or regular points of entry are:
- Pre-Kindergarten – Early Years (students must turn 4 years by 31 May in the year of entry). This is either a 3-day or a 5-day program.
- Kindergarten – Early Years (students must turn 5 years by 31 May in the year of entry)
- Year 5 – Junior School
- Year 6 – Middle Years
- Year 7 – Middle Years
- Year 9 – Midde Years
- Year 10 – Senior School – in readiness to commence either the Higher School Certificate or the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
Enrolment Application form
- Download the MLC School Enrolment application form.
If you would like more details or to discuss your daughter’s application please contact our Enrolments Office on +61 2 8741 3165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org