Sales Assistant Administrator (Registrar)
Job Title: Sales Assistant Administrator (Registrar)
Start Date: negotiable for the right applicant
Salary: based on skills and experience
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 8 May 2017
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Assistant Administrator to join our Enrolments Department.
Working closely with the Registrar, you will be responsible for providing outstanding sales administrative support in all aspects of the School’s enrolment process including liaising with current and prospective families.
It is essential that you have a warm and friendly personality, a passion for customer service, a high level of professionalism, strong organisational skills and are a confident communicator and multi-tasker. Equally, you will need to have strong administration skills and on the ground sales skills with a strong understanding of the sales processes, writing reports related to conversion rates, sales data, student commencement, student withdrawal and deferral.
- 2+ years experience in sales administration; experience in school administration desirable, but not essential
- Experience writing reports related to conversion rates and sales data
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite packages, background in Mac operating systems (desirable)
- Working with Children Check Clearance
- First Aid Certificate
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a number of exciting benefits including:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Professional learning opportunities
- Salary packaging
- Onsite parking
- Access to the School’s gym and indoor Aquatic Centre
How to Apply:
Prior to commencing your application, please review the Position Description on our website and submit your CV and a cover letter stating how your experience will assist in meeting the position requirements directly to email@example.com prior to 5pm, 8 May 2017.
MLC School recruitment team will commence reviewing the applications before the closing date and interested applicants are encourage to apply early, as the position may close when a suitable applicant is found.
Telephone enquiries about the position may be directed to our Head of Human Resources, Angela D’Amore on 02 8741 3917.