Learning Enhancement Teacher
Part-time permanent (3 days/week)
Start Date: Term 2, 2017 or negotiable
We are looking for a talented and passionate part-time (3 days/week) Learning Enhancement Teacher to join our collaborative team supporting our team of professionals.
The central function of a Learning Enhancement Teacher is to assess, design and implement exemplary programs to meet the needs of individual students.
The Learning Enhancement Teacher supports student learning, in line with the learning philosophies and practices of MLC School. The Learning Enhancement Teacher forms part of a collaborative team supporting professionals to help each student achieve her potential within a learning environment that fosters creativity, independence, confidence and self-belief.
- Secondary School Teacher qualification approved by the NESA
- Additional qualifications in Special Education
- Experience with Year 6 to Year 12 students
- Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Qualifications in Gifted Education
- IB MYP and/or conceptually based, inquiry driven pedagogy experience
- Experience in differentiating for Mathematics and Science
How to Apply:
Prior to commencing your application, please review the Position Description and follow the instructions on how to apply. Only those applications submitted to email@example.com will be accepted.
There is no closing date for this position and the applications will close when a suitable applicant is found.
Child Protection legislation applies and a current Working with Children clearance number must be submitted with the application.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
For a confidential discussion, enquiries about the position may be directed to our Head of Human Resources - Angela D'Amore on 02 8741 3917.