Learn to Swim Instructor
Job Title: Learn to Swim Instructor
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary Range: Above award rate – Fitness Industry Award 2010
MLC School is looking for an energetic Learn to Swim Instructor to join our MLC School Aquatic Centre team.
The MLC School Aquatic Learn to Swim Program currently operates seven days per week and caters for children from six months through to squad swimmers. To run these programs, we need team members who are experienced, passionate and dedicated to teaching swimming to children of all ages.
We are looking for a self-motivated instructor who enjoys working as part of a team and can follow direction well. The successful candidate will need to be reliable and committed.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Set up of lanes and equipment
- Providing assessments for new and existing students
- Teaching swimming
- Pack up of equipment and cleaning duties
- Maintenance and equipment checks
It is essential that you have:
- Austswim Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety Qualifications
- CPR/Resuscitation Certificate
- NSW Working With Children Check (For applicants over 18)
How to Apply:
Applications will close when a suitable applicant is found.
- Current resume, including career history and qualifications
- Names, position titles and contact details (email and phone) of two professional referees
- You must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident.
- You must submit your Working with children clearance number with your application. For more information visit www.check.kids.nsw.gov.au/#apployin-for-job
For a confidential discussion or enquiries about the position may be directed in confidence to our Aquatic Centre Manager, Jason Nicholas on 02 8741 3156.