Junior School Teacher (Casual)
Job Title: Casual Junior School Teachers
Start date: negotiable
MLC School is seeking casual Junior School Teachers for Pre-K to Year 5 to cover the teachers’ leave absences.
We are a community of world class educators, celebrating 131 years of excellence in educating young girls and young women.
The seeds of success are sown early in our Primary School. From Pre-Kindergarten, our curriculum is charged with powerful learning experiences to engender flexible, critical and creative thinking. We believe a love of learning can be taught and strive every day to light a fire of inquiry in each child. Questioning is prized.
- Primary School teacher qualification approved by the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Ability to teach throughout the Junior School (from Pre-K to Year 5)
- Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
How to Apply:
Prior to commencing your application, please review the Position Description and the relevant selection criteria. To submit your application, email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A covering letter indicating how your experience and expertise will enable you to deliver to the position requirements and the School’s strategic framework.
- Current resume, including career history and qualifications
- If you are a New Scheme Teacher maintaining accreditation at proficient teacher level, a print out of your current NESA PD Progress report
- Names, position titles and contact details (email and phone) of two professional referees
- You must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident.
- You must submit your Working with Children Clearance number with your application. For more information visit www.check.kids.nsw.gov.au/#apployin-for-job
There is no closing date for this position and the applications will close when the suitable applicants are found.
Any enquiries about the position may be directed to Sue Floro, our Head of Junior School on 8741 8119.