Job Title: Casual Bus Driver
Closing date: 5pm, Wednesday 28 February 2017
MLC School seeks a reliable, casual Bus Driver who has had experience driving school buses and working with students.
Working closely with the Facilities Manager, you will have a friendly and flexible attitude to work with our students and staff.
You will provide a high quality and safe transportation service to our students, staff and guest passengers on MLC School buses during regular morning and afternoon travel and occasional excursions.
You must have flexible availability as you may be called in at short notice.
A current minimum NSW Medium Rigid (MR) Vehicle Drivers Licence or higher (mandatory)
- Working with Children Clearance and Criminal Records Check (mandatory)
- NSW Bus Driver Authority (mandatory)
- Ability to drive a 5 speed manual gearbox proficiently
- Reasonable understanding of the Sydney road network
- Experience driving a School bus desirable
How to Apply:
- A covering letter indicating how your experience meets the essential requirement for the job.
- Current resume, including career history and qualifications (maximum four pages).
- Copy of your current driving record/demerit points history
- Names, position titles and contact details (email and phone) of two professional referees.
You must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident.
You must submit your Working with Children Clearance number with your application. For more information visit www.check.kids.nsw.gov.au/#apployin-for-job
For a confidential discussion, enquiries about the position may be directed to our Facilities Manager – Greg McGirr on 0413 150 685.