MLC School currently employs over 250 professionals committed to delivering world-class excellence in education and service standards.
Situated 11km from the centre of Sydney, in the vibrant and culturally diverse suburb of Burwood, we are proud of our dedicated staff who support, create and facilitate compelling and engaging learning experiences for our young women. As a Uniting Church School we are well known for our:
- Founding ethos of breaking the traditions of girls’ education
- Excellent academic record, including standing as an International Baccalaureate World School
- Commitment to the Christian faith
- Culturally and ethnically diverse student body
- Dedication to global citizenship as represented by our connections and student experiences locally, nationally and internationally
- Fully integrated Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 educational experience
- Extensive co-curricular programs that focus on leadership, personal challenge and resilience in multiple domains
You must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident.
There is a new Child Protection (Working with Children) Regulation 2013 for all new teaching and operational roles. You must apply for the Working With Children Check. For more information click here.
For more information, click on the opportunities below, or contact Angela D'Amore, Head of Human Resources on 02 8741 3917.
Please leave your details below to receive updates about new job postings at MLC School.
Please use lower case and capitals when filling out the form, thank you.